Office Environment TutorialYear: 2016
My first full-scale video tutorial!
In this tutorial series, I make the following office environment from scratch, describing each step on the way. You will be able to watch the entire process of creating this piece, from setting up an optimal folder structure to adding the last post processing touches.
- Making complex clean environments in a short amount of time
- Reusing simple modular pieces to increase efficiency and iteration times.
- Fast iteration pipeline: Save precious production time by using tools in Photoshop and Maya to 1-click export textures and models.
- Making quick simple PBR materials that read complex and life-like. No Substance or Quixel used in this tutorial.
- Making your artwork shine! Lighting can make or break an environment. Learn how to place lights, reflection probes and atmosphere settings to achieve natural looking levels.
Download and play this environment.